Food is a way of expressing a country’s culture and the long history of traditions and customs it has. The traditional Indian food is appreciated worldwide for its unique flavors and a spectacular mix of Indian spices and herbs. The taste, variety and cooking method of food varies from state to state. The Indian food is just not about a few dishes but is a multicuisine of sweet and savory delights. From south India’s dosa, idli, sambhar, and rasam to north’s India’s chole bhature, tandoori chicken and mix vegetable curry, every dish here is to die for. Indian cuisine is a great example of diversity and unity all at once.
What is unique and different about Indian restaurants in Boston?
Well, the answer to this question is ‘a quite lot’. As mentioned earlier, every nation’s food represents its uniqueness and its culture. If you walk in any of the Indian restaurants in the lanes of Boston, you will find something different and exclusive. Each restaurant has its own way of welcoming customers. Some welcome people with dhol, an Indian drum while others show sweet gestures by giving turbans to their customers which is a type of headwear. Ma Indian restaurants have their own vibe and different way of treating their consumers.
Some of the best Indian restaurant boston ma are known for their generous food portions at a budget-friendly price.
To snap you out of confusion about what delicacies to go for, here are some of the top picks:
- Chole Bhature – It is a very highly renowned dish of Punjab which has two components; chole and bhature. Chole is a spicy chickpea curry made with boiled chickpea and a spicy mix of Indian spices. Bhature is an Indian deep-fried bread that is savored with chole. You will absolutely fall in love with the first bite of this lip-smacking combination.
- Butter chicken and naan – Things can never go wrong when you eat butter chicken with naan. A deadly match straight from heaven itself, butter chicken is India’s most loved and probably ace the list of favorite food items. Tender chicken pieces marinated in fresh ground spices for hours and then cooked in a rich gravy of tomatoes, onions, fresh cream, butter and some more spices. The combination of tender boneless chicken pieces in a moderately sweet but spicy gravy is to die for.
- Gulab Jamun – After a mouthful of savory items you will need something sweet to balance out. Gulab Jamun is among the most consumed sweet dish in India. It is deep-fried dough balls which are then dipped in sugar syrup for some time till they soak up the syrup. If you are going to visit any ma Indian restaurants, you need to try this one out.
How to order Indian food online?
- This is quite an easy procedure where all you have to do is go to the restaurant’s official website.
- Click on the Menu tab to see available food options. Add your choice of delicacy to the cart and pay the required amount.
Next time you want to try something different, order online Indian food and enjoy it at home with your loved ones.